Q Social Impact helps businesses develop sustainability strategies, materiality assessments and ESG action plans.
We also coach leaders to activate sustainability in the workplace.
We aim to simplify the steps involved in becoming a more sustainable business.
We do this by:
- Assessing your organisational needs;
- Defining organisational purpose + drivers for change;
- Building the case for change, and aligning to core business strategy;
- Recommending the right frameworks to address material issues, gaps and opportunities;
- Embedding the right frameworks, goals and targets to progress your impact; and
- Upskilling your people, resulting in a network of change agents across your workplace.
Sustainability strategy development
Stakeholder interviews and surveys
ESG and sustainability reporting
Sustainability coaching programs
Shared Value design
We're happy to learn more about your organisational needs and provide you with a suggested course of action.
Find out more
Whether your business is at the beginning of its sustainability journey, or looking to operationalise ESG, we can help you.
The first step is understanding
your industry's sustainability and ESG disclosure requirements
We offer industry-specific ESG information sessions tailored to boards of directors and senior executives, and co-delivered with finance experts.
Ready for stakeholder feedback
Complete a full Materiality Assessment that maps your key risks and opportunities, whilst incorporating stakeholder views
We can project manage your materiality assessment using either a financial or double materiality approach. Our process provides valuable stakeholder feedback, insights and data analysis.
Prepare your people for the future by providing training and sustainability coaching relevant to your industry
We offer both foundational and advanced sustainability training opportunities, paired with 1-2-1 coaching sessions.